The Factoid Authority (TFA) and De Facto has set up individual node monitoring which can be used by everyone for free:
Factomdcomes with a few ways to monitor your node's health. The most obvious tool is the control panel found at localhost:8090. Information about the control panel can be found here Factomd control panel
Factomdalso used to come with more monitoring tools called Prometheus and Grafana. If you want to include them in your package, you can run Grafana and Prometheus docker images:
docker run -d --name=grafana -p 3001:3001 grafana/grafana
docker run -d --name=prometheus -p 9090:9090 prom/prometheus
To see Grafana, open http://localhost:3001
- 1.First ensure you have Grafana open by visiting http://localhost:3001
- 2.The username is "admin" and password "admin". Be sure not to open this port to the world or anyone can log in!
- 3.You will be greeted by a page that has a button saying "Add data source". Click that
- Name: Prometheus
- Type: Prometheus
- Ensure Default is checked
- URL: http://prometheus:9090
- 4.Once all the fields are put in, click "Save and Test". You should be greeted by "Data source is working".
- 5.Now we have Prometheus as a datasource, let's get some graphs up. In the top left is the Grafana logo, click it, then dashboard, then import
- Top Left > Dashboard > Import
- 6.A preconfigured dashboard can be found here: https://grafana.com/dashboards/4482
4482into the first input, then click Load
- Make sure to select your prometheus source we added earlier from the dropdown menu next to Prometheus
- Click import and your dashboard is now viewable.
- 7.Feel free to mess around and change things to your liking.